Thursday, April 3, 2008

i was in a large clothing store and i was riding a car thing to leave. The person driving it kept going down to different levels of the store smashing the sides on the way down. We broke out through a window, and it broke down. I looked up and saw two people doing it in their house in their attic which had a roof made of ice. They rolled out and broke their roof and fell onto the ground. They yelled at me and i ran away up a hill.

Animals were attacking people with guns. I was living in a fortress thing that was kind of like my house. Birds started coming at us from above in airplanes. I flew up to them and tried fighting them but they were too hard to hit with pistols. I went back down and we started using shotguns and we were able to beat them. Then a group of people arrived in a truck outside the base. Their were two black panthers walking on their hind legs patrolling in the culdasac. I opened the door to let them in and started shooting the panthers with my shotgun. They started to notice me but the shotgun didn't have any effect so i ran for a rifle. I shot my rifle at them but it started only shot air soft bbs.

No comments: