Sunday, April 6, 2008

i was at some place with a house right next door. I could see in the other house from my kitchen and i wanted to get something from there. I had to go to their kitchen then to some other room in the house to get something. i broke in through a sliding door that was unlocked. I opened a cupboard that was to the left right next to the fridge and took some orange juice or something. Then i went into another room that was like a gym. I didn't think that anyone was home but then some people that i could see in another room came down the stairs so i had to sneak out. I then was inside some circular hallway with a really high roof. I ran around it and climbed a set of stairs and ended up in some cafeteria where there were four people sitting in a booth.

I was in some basement playing halo. I was playing at a level like blood gulch but each side had some airplane like things and some missile silo that would launch a fighter and a bomb out. I drove over to the other teams silo and launched it. Then i started singing the portal song.

No comments: