Friday, April 4, 2008

i was in a morrowind like world. There was a tower i was in and i had to fight another person to get too the bottom to get an item. after fighting him i had to rush back up to the top and get out.. I sprinted through woods to get to another place where i was supposed to use the object. Zombies and wolves would chase after me. I had a map that i pulled out and found i was near balmora, which was in the wrong direction so i had to sprint back and climb a steep hill with a fiery wall thing that looked daedric on the side. I reached to top and saw some things that were like oblivion gates, but were walls and when i got near they summoned these weird blue monsters that we like giant parasites. I fought them then reached a building. Inside their was another enemy. He reached inside me and told me i had some item it was called the divine something. He gave me a necklace that gave me 200 more health or something. He looked like mephisto.

No comments: