Thursday, March 27, 2008

I was running through some woods and came out into a field. It was around sunset and a highway was nearby with tall grassy fields on both sides. A car started coming down the highway I began to run in its direction along the side of the road to some rusty ball thing. As the car cars was about to pass me i dove into a tunnel and came out by a house. The house was sort of Victorian style with tower type things. i went inside the house and entered a room with four doors including the one i came from, three of the doors were on one side of the room and the fourth was on the opposite end. The room had a TV and something important next to it. I left the room through the door that was on the opposite end, and came out onto an outside walkway with a garden below, and a door a few meters down. I jumped down to the garden and entered a door that lead up to the 2nd floor, and came to a room with two more doors both of which had stairs leading down to them. I went to open them both up but found that when i did the other side was boarded up. when i looked through i saw that both of the doors lead into the room with the important thing. I ran outside of the house, in front of the room with the TV. I climbed up and went in through a window where the TV was on and all the doors had been blocked since i was last in it.

No comments: